Easyfog is portable Water Fogger comes with Timer device, with two different tanks to choose from, SS Tank and HDPE Blow Moulded. Easyfog provides excellent control over drop size from fine Particle size to largeEasyfog is portable Water Fogger comes with Timer device,with two different tanks to choose from,SS Tank and HDPE Blow Moulded. Easyfog provides excellent control over drop size from fine Particle size to large Droplet Details of Easy fog can be viewed at 230 VAC, 50 Hz, Single Phase Power Supply, Motor Rating: 4.5 amps. Model: ULV FOGGER - 1013 / 1014 / 1015 / 1016. TECHNICAL DATA: 1.Size is measured in mass median diameter. The machine can shear droplets within one micron which is a unique feature by itself. 2.The nozzle is designed to fog both oil & water based liquids & the droplet size will change with the Sound level dB.The Micro Fogger can treat 20-4,000 cubic feet per minute, reducing application time.
The advanced Micro Fogger can apply either oil- or water-based chemicals
ItÃ¢ÂÂs easy to calibrate when changing liquids
It covers the maximum area as compared to any other conventional fumigator
It is engineered with a 304 grade stainless steel body and is equipped with a chemical level indicator
It comes with a pre-fitted liquid flow control valve for ease of use
Body & Tank : 304 Grade Stainless Steel
Tank Capacity : 4 Litre of Chemical Storage
Nozzle : 1 Counter Rotating Vortex Nozzle
Chemicals : Can atomize both oil-based and water-based liquids.
Control Valve : One turn. Brass Valve
Range : Visible fog, 20-40 ft
Net. Weight : 4.60 Kg ( Approx.)
HOW TO USE
1. Add chemical solution to the liquid tank.
2. Plug the fogger power cord into a grounded power outlet.
3. Using the calibrated flow rate and dosage instructions provided by the chemical manufacturer, calculate the time required toproperly fog the area
.4. Adjust the angle of the fogger power head for the space you are treating (point the nozzle slightly up for max distance)
5. Aim the fog output towards area requiring treatment. For space fogging select the direction of greatest clearance so fogdroplets can fill the space (droplets that hit something will condense).
6. Confirm the flow control valve is set to desired setting, and turn on the fogger